Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

1st Haul of 2012

From Superdrug I purchased yet another Barry M Nail Paint. This one has been on my list for a while though, it is called 310 Mushroom and it is just a beige/brown colour, and cost £2.99, which gave me 2 BeautyCard Points.
Today from Boots I bought two Soap & Glory Gift Sets called ‘Soaper Heroes’ for £12.77 and ‘Yum At Heart’ for £8 (was £16). The Soaper Heroes gift set is not a Christmas one; I think it is a kind of permanent line set, whereas the Yum At Heart gift set was for Christmas. In the Soaper Heroes set you get a 100ml Girligo Body Mist, 50ml Righteous Body Butter, 50ml Flakeaway Body Scrub, 75ml Clean on Me shower gel and 50ml Hair Supply Hair Repair Mask. Soap & Glory describe this as a mini travel size selection of their most loved products. In the Yum At Heart set you get a 125ml Hand Food hand cream, 300ml The Breakfast Scrub and a Print Apron.
At the weekend I picked up a Maybelline The One by One Volum’ Express Mascara for £8.49 from Boots. There was an offer for Maybelline buy one product and get a cheaper one half price. So I bought my sister the same mascara but in waterproof and she got hers half price at £4.24, because I am a nice sister! ;P
From FragranceMad.com I bought two items. I came across this website recently because I typed Travalo in Google and it came up with this site and as it happens the Travalo product is cheaper on this site and so was the other item I purchased, so win win. Obviously I bought a Travalo, in the colour Black for £6.99 (RRP £9.99). I also got another Avril Lavigne ‘Black Star’ perfume in 30ml for £16.49.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar