Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Colourpop Brew-Haha BFF Creme Gel Liner Review

So today's eyeliner review is going to be on Colourpop BFF Creme Gel Liner in Brew-Haha

As a base, on the upper lashline, and on the waterline
Availability: This shade appears to be discontinued.
Would I buy this again? No. 
NotesI would say this shade is a matte coffee brown. In terms of texture these are very smooth and creamy; they glide on easily without pulling or tugging on the eye at all. In terms of wear - I had both on for just about 9-10 hours -  both works pretty decent as a base, I had very slight creasing but no fading of my eyeshadow, on the upper lash-line both stayed put as well. As for the waterline, both stayed put but faded slightly. I know they're intended for the inner rim of the eye but I wanted to test how they'd work outside of that parameter as well. Overall I'm very impressed, I really like having alternatives to a straight up white or nude on the inner rim of the eye but I like having colors that create a more open eye effect so these are perfect. I will say that I'm fairly uncertain that having multiple colors is necessary unless you're buying shades that are vastly different from one another (i.e.: blue and pink) because overall, they provide a similar-looking effect. Then again, at $8 a pop, I can't fault you for buying multiples either.
Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar