Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy New Year

Art by Bisa Butler - Gypsy Woman by Joe Bataan
If you're like me - then you welcomed the new year with a big kick at the heels of 2017! What can I say? I had an eventful somewhat uneventful year that was filled with twist, turns, potholes and lots of change. Ultimately, if anything the year took me by my bootstraps and shook me silly in more ways than I'd like and will ever care to admit and divulge. I guess like any growth it's truly an exercise in itself. 

Now - just like every starry-eyed sap, I am hopeful and happy about the New Year. I've managed to clear out some clutter and I'm further on my way to enlighting simplification. I won't bog you down with promises and schedules about this blog but, I will take this moment to thank each and everyone who reads and has contributed to this blog throughout the years - you're the best!

May this Year bless you with great health and positivity

Peace Out :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar