Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Laura Mercier Haul.


I've been meaning to try the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder for months now 
with all the hype surrounding it!
I was hesitant to do so considering I have dry/combo skin 
and was afraid it wouldn't work for my skin type, 
As I went to purchase the Indiscretion Illuminator Powder, 
I stumbled across the Undercover Concealer pot which comes with 
a little pot of the translucent powder, secret camouflage and secret concealer -
so I figured why not AND I get to try the concealers while I'm at it.



The Illuminator Powder in Indiscretion - 
Seriously, not just a pretty product to look at but amazing to work with.
It has a beautiful rose gold metallic highlight, with a beautiful soft texture.
The Undercover Concealer Pot -
I purchased the shade sc-2, this product consists of 3 products in 1 in a compact - 
the Secret Camouflage (left), Secret Concealer (right) and Translucent Loose Setting Powderat the bottom.
I find the secret camouflage hard in consistency, 
however because of this I do find it great for covering blemishes 
as it is quite thick and holds its pigment.
The secret concealer is much creamier, thin and easy to blend, 
I like to use it to brighten my under eyes.
I've been loving the translucent powder for setting concealer underneath my eyes,
it doesn't look cakey and feels super light weight!
I honestly thought it would be tightening on my skin.



What are your favourite products from Laura Mercier?




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar