Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LEONID GUREVICH styling CAYMAN ISLANDS DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM advertising campaign

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The ad campaign I styled for the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism (CIDOT) titled "Dream in Cayman" photographed by Miss Aniela (Natalie Lennard) is finally out!!! 💥As you know from following my work, Miss Aniela and myself have been enjoying a fruitful, long-lasting working relationship that involved me styling the NIKON D810 ad campaign, the Creative Live episode and several of her Photography Workshops, called the Miss Aniela Fashion Photography Experience (FSE) New York,  Bel Air, and the Hamptons.

To create some visually arresting images for the CIDOT, Miss Aniela teamed up with The Richards Group, a Dallas-based advertising agency, and they developed a truly original concept:  The idea behind this artful campaign is to showcase the stunning Cayman Islands in the most unique, surreal way, highlighting the natural beauty of the destination in an unexpected way.
The ad campaign came out in March, and will continue on TV, digital media and the CIDOT’s social channels throughout 2019.

I will be posting lots of Behind-the-scenes bits and pieces from our trip, but for now, please enjoy the official campaign images and videos below!

This first image from our "Dream In Caiman" ad campaign shows a fantastic model, underwater archeologist, (and now a dear friend) Carmen Obied leading a flotilla of sea turtles. Carmen is wearing a dress with sequined bodice and an iridescent organza skirt that I created exclusively for the campaign. (Guess how many yards of organza went into making the skirt? Or stay tuned for my upcoming detailed posts on creating each look to hear the answer!)


Steamy tango in the Crystal Caves.  Professional dancers Yana Jones and Endy Morffi of Dance South Florida set the caves on fire! Guess how many fire extinguishers we went through while shooting these two! (Stay tuned for my upcoming detailed BTS posts for making-of videos and my story on how Yana and myself discovered our mind-blowing connection that took place six years prior to us meeting each other in person for the first time ever on the set in Cayman Islands)


Above is a breathtaking campaign video directed by Beyond Content, showing stunning model Selita Ebanks riding the Blue Iguana - native to the Cayman Islands. Selita is wearing a dress I made specifically for the campaign. Below is a still photo by Miss Aniela. Again, I will be posting the making-of, behind-the-scenes videos in one of my upcoming posts.  Stay tuned!  Also, more of my videos are HERE