Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Makeup Look - Natural Impact

Hello ladies,

Though I'm a girl that loves a dark dramatic eyes for any occasion - casual or a night out, I've really been enjoying lighter shades on my eyes for the (few) warm days that we've had. Last week I bought 2 Maybelline quartets, one with very light shades (Natural Impact) and one darker (Smoky Eyes) to even it out =)
I've actually been reaching more for the lighter one for my daytime looks, and I've been liking it. 
The look I've done today I used both shadow quartets, it's not really showing up as much as in real life, but I hope it will give some inspiration! 

Enjoy your day!




Jag har använt /I've used 
    
Face
L'oréal Nude Magique CC Cream
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Make up Store Blush in Nut as bronzer
KiKo Glow Touch Lips & Cheeks in 100 Intuition Peach
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Stereo Rose
    
Brows
Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette

Eyes 
Maybelline Eyestudio Quartet in Natural Impact
     - No 1 On the brow bone
     - No 2 All over the lid
Maybelline Eyestudio Quartet in Smoky Eyes
     - No 2 Half way across the outer part of the lid
     - No 3 To darken the lash line
     - No 4 On the upper and lower lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Underground on the waterline 

Lips
KiKo Glow Touch Lips & Cheeks in 100 Intuition Peach

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar