Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Laura Mercier Sheer Creme Eye Colour in Aqua Pastel


Here's a review on Laura Mercier Sheer Creme Eye Colour in Aqua Pastel

PRICE: P995.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Rustan's malls; Laura Mercier boutique, Glorietta 2, Makati City

 THE VERDICT:

I'm on a Pastel phase right now and I'm leaning towards fresh, springtime looks. (Duh. It's the rainy season, Martha!) I couldn't be any happier when I've received this baby from Laura Mercier. It's from the delightful Belle Nouveau collection. Incidentally, Aqua Pastel is my most favorite shade from the Sheer Creme Eye Colour collection.

I prefer traditional powdered eyeshadows but Aqua Pastel is just so lovely that I developed a deliberate desire for creme eyeshadow, which is so uncharacteristic of me.

 It comes in a small, lightweight, handy squeeze type tube.

Click READ MORE for the swatches and detailed review.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar