Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tasting Halloween (And fall) food 💀🍂



Hello Spooks! October is here and as some of you already know, it is my fav month of the year! Halloween is finally everywhere. I usually try to live and breathe Halloween as much as I can but this year, I feel like I'm a lot busier so I haven't been able to plan much.
Anyways, I still wanted to share a few halloween related things around here. I've been trying to find some seasonal snacks. It's a little sad to say I haven't been that lucky. It's not that easy to find stuff besides candy~
Here are some of the Halloween (and why not, Fall) foods and snacks I've had so far:

💀 Krispy Skremes. It's well known that Krispy Kreme has themed donuts every season. Halloween is never an exception. It is one thing I have to try every year. For some reason, they decided to go for Sesame Street this year. Yup, I'm not too sure why. Even tho they are really cute and all, I have to say I was a little disappointed. I chose Count Von Count because well, it's a vampire. I believe it was blueberries.


💀 Halloween Rice Krispies. I've been asked What's halloween about them? Not much, to be honest. Only the packaging and some purple and orange sprinkles. But, they are fun to eat during this season.




💀 Punguinos Halloween. Pinguinos are pretty much the same as the Hostess Cup Cakes. Last year they came out with a Zombie version (which was green and orange) and this year we have a purple one. They taste the same, the only differences are the colors, packaging and size. This are slightly smaller.


🍂 Starbucks Pumpkin Latte. This is a every year tradition for me. As soon as Fall is here, I'll drink the pumpkin Latte non-stop. In a way, everything pumpkin feels like Halloween to me so, yeah. I'm always looking forward to have this drink. It's a classic!


That's all I have for now. I'm not including chocolate because that's kinda common. Let me know if there's something else out there I could try. Hopefully I'll make a second post on this.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar