Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What I Wore Wednesday

As I've already mentioned, I've been using my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette a lot lately. So I thought I'd show you my go-to look, which I've been wearing almost every day. 

Products Used

Base
L'óreal Infallible 24h-Matte Foundation (Porcelain)
Bobbi Brown Corrector (Light Bisque)
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Soleil Tan de Chanel
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder (52 Vanille)
Brows
L'óreal Brow Artist Genius Kit (Medium to Dark)
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel 
Cheeks
Urban Decay Afterglow Blush (Obsessed)
Eyes
Mac Cosmetics Paint Pot (Soft Ocre)
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Tease, YDK, Busted, Bootycall)
Mac Cosmetics Eye Kohl (Teddy)
Makeup Revolution Awesome Lash Mascara
Lips
L'óreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire (Rose Melody)
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar