Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

August Favorites 2017 | Fashion Edition | + little chit chat about my style



I was going to skip this month's favorites because I haven't tried many new things lately but, I decided to do something a little different instead, it's more like my most used fashion items/look this month. We'll see how it goes...

Hi there dollies!
I don't really blog much about fashion, it's all about beauty products. Thing is, I don't think I actually follow trends, I pretty much wear whatever I like and feel like wearing. I do like very girly stuff tho.
So, this time I will be showing you some of the things I loved wearing during this month/Summer time. I will pick one bag / makeup look / dress / top / bottom / shoes / hair.
So yeah, let's start!

NOTE: Clothes are super wrinkled, sorry about that.

♥ Bag
First I wanna say I'm the kind of person who can have many bags but once I really like one, I will use it until it's time to change it because it looks too old and used. Hehe. The previous one I has was a gray one from H&M, and it still looks nice but after 2 years, it was time to change it. I also want to say that I don't need designer bags. As long as I like them and they have a good quality, I'll use them.
Years ago I would always wear huge bags, I used to carry SO many useless things (I guess?) but now I'm more into medium sized bags.


Back in July (I think), mom gave me this bag as an end of the school year gift. We actually found it at wal-mart and they had a big variety of colors, I was so tempted to choose a pastel blue or lilac but I recently got a blue one so, a neutral color was a better choice considering it would be easier to match with everything.

The bag is a beige, medium size saddle bag with some black and gold details. IIt has 2 front pockets and a small pocket inside. I can carry the stuff I usually need and even my tablet. It is very comfortable to carry around with me. It has a removablr strap that you can also adjust to the lenght you like. I decided to hang my pink fur ball on it so I can add that pink touch to it. Hehe. Because #ProudPinkLover here!

♥ Makeup Look
When it comes to makeup I usually go for the natural makeup look. Cuz I believe less is more. I've been really into a dewy skin finish, peachy lips, black eyeliner and glowy peach/pink cheeks. I'd say that is my everyday look.
Here are some of the products I've been using lately:

Face: E.l.f Flawless Finish Foundation, Killing Me Zombie BB Cream and the Y.E.T.  CC Cushion Foundation. (To read a separate post about them click here!)


Eyes: I've been trying different liquid liners cuz they last a little longer on humid, hot weather and they don't make me look like a raccoon at the end of the day. The mascara I'm wearing is the Rimmel Extreme Black Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil and for my under eye areaI like to apply a nude color to make my eyes look more awake and cute, the one I'm currently using is the Flormar Ultra Nude Eyeliner, and add a little sparkle with my TonyMoly CrystalStick Shadow pencils.


Brows: For a quick every day brows look I always go for the Tanako Cool Brow Eyebrow Mascara in number 03 (it is the lightest shade they have). It's very easy to apply and it helps a lot when I feel lazy to fill in my brows.

Cheeks: The ones I've been reaching the most this season were the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Booster Blush in "Rose" whish has this sublte glow to it and, the Saniye Love Flush Blush Palette (pretty good for a dupe product!) that gives me a large variety of colors to play with.


Lips: I still love my Lip Geek lipstick in "Just Have Fun" (FOD 01). It is an orange shade and it's super creamy. For pinks I've liking the Flormar Pretty Cream & Glaze Lipstick in "Pink Chestnut" (P330). It is a pale pink, that looks very natural on the lips. When I want to add a little glow to it or a glossy finish, I apply the Flormar Pretty Lipgloss on top. The shade is "Pearly" (P803) At first I thought I was not going to like this one because of the pearly finish but, I ended up liking it. It's really pretty when you apply just a little bit of product.



♥ Dress
I chose this denim, loose dress (from Spain) as one of the favs because it has to be one of the most comfortable dresses ever. You can pretty much match it with whatever you want to get different looks. It is longer than what I usually wear but you can make it shorter by wearing a belt. I like how it is longer on the back, kind of like a dress shirt and the details on the sleeves is really cute.


♥ Top
The weather here where I live changes a lot in just one day. During our Summer we had extremely hot days, rain and yeah, some cooler days so, here are 3 of the tops I wore the most:




♥ Bottom
I got some cute skirts for the Summer time but this one was the one I wore the most. It is a floral print skirt from H&M. I don't usually wear floral prints but I love the design of this one, with the buttons on the front and the bright colors.



♥ Shoes
I'm a short girl who loves how high heels make me look taller. But working at a kindergarten taught me that comfort comes before height. LOL. I still like high heels and cute shoes but now I think about comfort when I look for shoes. That's why I loved this blue mid heel sandals. I've been wearing them a lot for the past months. They are super comfortable, easy to match, they look good with jeans, dresses and skirts and yeah, I think they are cute.




♥ Hair
If you guys follow me on my SMS you already know I had a haircut a like two months ago. I have shorter hair now! I am not that adventurous when it come to hair choices, I usually have long hair and every now and then I get bangs. I have a love-hate relationship with them. My hair was originally up to my chin, it has grown a lot now but, I'm planning to keep it like this for a while. My original plan was to wear it curly but, it's straight most of the time.


And this is it for this month. Let me know if you like this type of fashion favorites. Or if you like the others more. Or both? Lol.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar