Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

beyonc songs

beyonc songs


Beyonce’s Dad Releases Unheard Destiny’s Child Songs - CBS Pittsburgh

Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

[unable to retrieve full-text content]Beyonce's Dad Releases Unheard Destiny's Child Songs  CBS Pittsburgh

Beyonces bold fashion statements which can inspire your wardrobe - Republic World - Republic World

Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:47 AM PST

Apart from being one of the most dominant forces in the western pop music industry, Beyoncé is also a fashion icon for many, as the singer has time and again amped up the style quotient with her unconventional choices. Here are a few times when Beyoncé proved that she is a true fashionista.

Also Read | Pop Stars Who Became Famous After Breaking From Their Music Groups

Also Read | Vegan Diet: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Switching To Veganism

Beyonce's journey to fame and success

Beyonce's career in the music industry began as a part of the famous group, Destiny's Child. Destiny's Child was a four-person singing group, consisting of Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland, LeToya Luckett, and LaTavia Roberson. Together, the group has delivered several successful songs like  No No No and Bills Bills Bills. Bills Bills Bills established Beyonce as the voice of Destiny's Child.

Also Read | Taylor Swift: 3 Instances When The Bad Blood Singer Made Headlines

Also Read | Ryan Reynolds Says 'no Greater Contribution To Cinema Than India'

Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.

Beyoncé's Dad Shares Unreleased Music And Secrets About Destiny's Child - International Business Times

Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

On Monday, Beyoncé's dad, Mathew Knowles, opened up the vault and gave fans access to previously-unreleased music. The songs, which were recorded with the "Diva" singer's former group, Girls Tyme, hit various streaming services to the delight of the Beyhive.  

Mathew had been teasing the 15-track album, which is titled "Destiny's Child: The Untold Story Presents Girls Tyme," for a couple of weeks prior to the release. On Nov. 21, he shared posts to his various social media accounts revealing that the new music was on the horizon.

The Houston-based ensemble would go on to compete on "Star Search," which was referenced in Beyoncé's 2014 music video for her song "Flawless."

Eventually, the group settled on the trio that Destiny's Child fans came to know over the years -- Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams. Previously, Mathew served as manager for Girls Tyme, Destiny's Child, and Beyoncé before parting ways with the role in 2011.

READ: Why Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Made Beyoncé 'Very Nervous' At 'Lion King' Premiere

The new collection of songs features titles such as "Sunshine" and "632-5792," which are slower songs, paired with several that are more uptempo, such as "Boyfriend" and "I Wanna Be Where You Are." The 15 songs are also accompanied by a new book, "Destiny Child's: The Untold Story," which is now available.

As for what is inside the book, Mathew shared a first look with TMZ on Tuesday. "We're talking about 1992, all the way to 2007. We're talking about five different names of the group, from Girls Tyme to Destiny. And, then we're also talking, believe it or not, there was over 30 members from Destiny's Child to Girls Tyme," he revealed.

In addition to the newly-released material, rumors circulated earlier this year that the three members were considering a reunion after seeing the success of the Spice Girls' 2019 tour, but at this time, there has not been an official announcement.

"Destiny's Child: The Untold Story Presents Girls Tyme" is currently streaming on Spotify.

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé is pictured onstage during Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival Weekend 1 in Indio, California, on April 14, 2018. Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Beyoncé's dad releases unheard Destiny's Child songs - All4Women

Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:05 AM PST

Beyoncé's father has released an album of previously unheard Destiny's Child material

Mathew Knowles – who used to manage the group – released the 15-track Destiny's Child: The Untold Story Presents Girls Tyme onto various streaming services earlier this week.

The album features recordings from an early version of the band, who were previously called 'Girls Tyme' and featured Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, LeToya Luckett and LaTavia Robertson

Tracks on the record include Sunshine, Say It Ain't So, Girl Tyme Fun and Teacher Fried My Brain.

Mathew – who has also released a book called Destiny's Child: The Untold Story and is working on a musical – recently insisted he still has a "lot of responsibilities" relating to the group, despite them having split in 2006.

He said: "I still officially manage [Destiny's Child]. Every day I have the responsibility of licensing. I have a lot of responsibilities that folks don't know."

Meanwhile, Kelly – who was joined by Beyoncé and Michelle Williams in the classic final line-up of the group – recently admitted she is still in regular contact with her former bandmates but they never discuss the possibility of getting back together

Asked about reuniting the Survivor group, she said: "No, we haven't talked about it. We talk about everything else but that."

Kelly did however divulge which song from their back catalogue she dislikes the most.

She spilled: "My least favourite would have to be Bug A Boo. There's like this one part on the bridge where I'm like, 'Ugh!'"

The R&B pop trio reunited for a medley performance at the Super Bowl halftime show in 2013, and Kelly admitted that she couldn't take it all in because she was so nervous.

She said: "I don't remember what happened.

"I just remember looking at my feet and I don't remember."

Author: BANG Showbiz

Beyonce poses with mother Tina Lawson at screening of Queen & Slim by Formation video director - Daily Mail

Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:11 PM PST

Beyonce perched on an armrest as her mother Tina Lawson lounged in a chair at a Queen & Slim screening on Saturday.

The 38-year-old pop icon showed off her knockout legs in an olive green mini-dress that featured a snappy collar and a pair of Jimmy Choo sandals.

Tina, who modeled a cold shoulder black ensemble, posted a snapshot with Beyonce to Instagram and captioned: 'Hanging with my baby'.

Family time: Beyonce perched on an armrest as her mother Tina Lawson lounged in a chair at a Queen & Slim screening on Saturday

Family time: Beyonce perched on an armrest as her mother Tina Lawson lounged in a chair at a Queen & Slim screening on Saturday

The mother-daughter duo also posed up for a storm with Queen & Slim director Melina Matsoukas, who has worked with both of Tina's children.

Melina directed the music videos for several Beyonce songs including Formation, as well as for Solange's numbers I Decided and Losing You. 

Beyonce, Solange and Tina got together for a snapshot with Angela Beyince and Kelly Rowland outside a party thrown by Melina.

While Kelly rose to fame with Beyonce and Michelle Williams in the girl group Destiny's Child, Angela is Beyonce's cousin and songwriting collaborator.

Together again: The mother-daughter duo also posed up for a storm with Queen & Slim director Melina Matsoukas, who has worked with both of Tina's children

Together again: The mother-daughter duo also posed up for a storm with Queen & Slim director Melina Matsoukas, who has worked with both of Tina's children

'This was a special night !!!! It is rare that we get a photo of all the girls together !!' gushed Tina in the caption of the dazzling group shot.

Tina shares her daughters with her ex-husband Mathew Knowles and has been married to Poltergeist actor Richard Lawson since 2015.

Although Destiny's Child split up in 2006, they are still friendly, and Kelly attended the world premiere of Beyonce's film The Lion King in July.

What a night: Beyonce, Solange and Tina got together for a snapshot outside the screening with Angela Beyince and Kelly Rowland

What a night: Beyonce, Solange and Tina got together for a snapshot outside the screening with Angela Beyince and Kelly Rowland

Be like Queen B in a military inspired look by Balmain

Balmain Resort 2020

Shop the label at NET-A-PORTER...

Buy now

Beyonce Knowles attended a screening last night with her mother, sister and Kelly Rowland, so it was a real reunion and we only wish we could have been there as a fly on the wall...

And as ever Queen B looked killer, rocking a khaki mini dress and high heels. The dress is actually a top from the Balmain Resort 2020 collection, and we love that she just did her own thing and wore it as a mini instead.

The ruched mid-section really nips her in at the waist, creating that hourglass silhouette we all crave, but combined with the military style and utility shade of khaki, it's got plenty of edge and attitude too.

It's not available to buy, but click to the right to shop the label at NET-A-PORTER now. Or, get the look with one of the khaki options in our edit below.

* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED

Beyonce's father Mathew Knowles, who managed Destiny's Child and nurtured their rise to stardom, is now developing a musical about the girl group.

'The main character is me, because I'm telling my perspective. It starts when the girls were very young on Star Search, up till about 2010,' Mathew told Paper in April.

'That's what we're doing more - telling my story. At 67, if I don't tell my story, someone will tell his story and it would be inaccurate.'

Beyoncé's 7-year-old daughter Blue Ivy just won her first songwriting award - Entertainment Weekly News

Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:00 AM PST

Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy just won BET Soul Train songwriting award | EW.com

this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.

People On Twitter Are Debating This Clip Of Jessie J Covering A Beyoncé Song - BuzzFeed

Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:00 AM PST

People On Twitter Are Debating This Clip Of Jessie J Covering A Beyoncé Song back to top

These photos of Jay-Z with his ladylove Beyoncé prove them as one of the most powerful couples of Hollywood - Mirror Now

Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:30 AM PST

(Photo Credit : Instagram)

Though known to the world as one of the most powerful couples, Music Moguls Jay-Z and Beyoncé have seen quite a few ups and downs just like any and every married couple. Married for little over a decade now, the lovebirds continue to remain the music royalty that they were almost fifteen years ago. 

As Jay-Z celebrates his 50th birthday today, here's looking at the power couple's relationship timeline that proves why they are worthy of the title. 

The Song Beyonce Has Performed Live the Most - RADIO.COM

Posted: 04 Sep 2019 12:00 AM PDT

It's Beyoncé's birthday and we're all celebrating. Queen Bey just turned 38 years young, which means it has somehow been 21 years since the first Destiny's Child album and 16 years since her solo debut.

Beyoncé has charted dozens of singles during her recording career and you never know which ones you're going to hear when she takes the stage in concert. Her last extended tour was in 2016 following the release of Lemonade.

Those shows were heavy on songs from that album, but there's one old school Beyoncé track that you can pretty much count on hearing when you see her live. Scroll through the list below to see the song Beyoncé has performed live the most, according to setlist.fm.

Cleveland Native Emily Hackett, One of CMT's 'Next Women in Country,' Comes to the Beachland Next Weekend - Cleveland Scene

Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

click to enlarge emily_hackett-172.jpg
A Cleveland native who grew up listening to classic rock, country singer-guitarist Emily Hackett originally thought she'd play the flute. Inspired by Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson, she even took lessons.

Then, she came to her senses. After all, Tull's eccentric Anderson isn't easy to emulate.

"Flute was actually my very first instrument," she says via phone from her Nashville home. She performs with Maddie Indre at 8 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 13, at the Beachland Ballroom. "That was solely because I would listen to Jethro Tull. I was a year or two years into playing flute when I realized I couldn't play flute and sing at the same time unless I had a band behind me, and I didn't have a band behind me, so I picked up the guitar."

At that time, she says she wrote exclusively about "every crush or boyfriend I had."

"I didn't know how seriously I could take it," she says. "It was always just a hobby. I discovered Nashville when I was in high school. I fell in love with the city and the history of songwriters and realized it was something I could pursue. I moved here in 2008 to go to school at Belmont."

After graduating, she tried performing around town but opted instead to work as publicist instead of pursuing singing and songwriting full-time.

"I moved to Nashville after falling in love with the city and the idea that there were so many creators in one place and that something that seemed like a far-fetched dream could actually become a reality," she says. "My journey was more complicated. You're up against all the other people, and I freaked out a little bit. I dove into the business side of things pretty heavily until one day, I got home and realized I would still rather be on the other side of the camera instead of the one behind-the-scenes telling people what to say or not say. I realized that was a door closing. I went back to Plan A."

She entered a songwriting competition sponsored by the local department store and won. As a result, she got to tour with some rather significant country acts.

"I was thrown into going on these different tour dates with these major artists," she says. "I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I took it as a sign of the universe providing a window into what it could look like. It was such a 'yes' moment to me. I put all my fears of not being able to do it aside. I went back to Ground Zero."

At that time, she cut her 2015 album The Raw EP. She says the songs reflect her state of mind.

"I recorded those songs in the most real way possible," she says. "That was how I performed them for a long time. I went on the road with an upright bass player and guitar player. I did everything stripped down."

After The Raw EP, however, Hackett moved in a different musical direction and found herself once again wanting to draw from the classical rock of her childhood.

"I loved everything we did with The Raw EP, but there was also a side of me that left every show feeling like something was missing," she says. "After a show in Nashville, I had a friend in the audience who came up to me afterward and said, 'I hear it. I hear what you're doing. If you give me a chance, I think I can produce your record.' We became fast friends. He took my songs and added electric guitars and day-dreamed with me. We added in the rock 'n' roll that I grew up on."

"Nostalgia," the first single they cut together, mixes rock and pop. Hackett speaks/sings over rattling drums and a buzzing bass riff. It became the lead song on last year's By the Moon, and the rock/pop approach carries over onto this year's By the Sun. The music industry has taken notice too. Hackett was named one of CMT's Next Women in Country (a program that helped launch the careers of artists such as Maren Morris and Kelsea Ballerini).

"By the Sun was open and honest and that continued onto By the Moon, but that second EP took me to a more vulnerable place. It's like, 'Now that I've introduced myself to you, let's get real, so I can tell you about the mistakes I've made and the lessons I've learned.'"

Infidelity inspired one of the By the Moon's standout tracks, "Easy," a tune that finds Hackett really belting out her vocals over an infectious guitar riff. It could be a Shania Twain tune if a Shania Twain tune had more substance to it.

"When I wrote that song, I was well into my current relationship [with husband Mikey Reaves]," she says. "I had come out of a pretty dark place before that. I had been with a guy for several years that I had convinced myself was somebody that I could spent the rest of my life with. The reality of that just wasn't true. You get to certain places in your life where you're unsure of your journey and you lean into a relationship because it's comfortable and you think it'll save you. It turns out that that's not true. I had to learn the hard way."

Hackett says she has a new batch of songs ready to go and plans to begin doing some recording this month.

"It's been fun picking out the new songs," she says. "I'm thrilled to put those out into the world. They're more about where I am now. They might sound more pop than they have in the past. It's all still me. I never do something just to do something new. It's just a different direction and we're playing around with different sounds. I'm excited. Many of the new artists have done a good job of being a dripping faucet of new music. there's no long waiting process. You get to do that with the big artists like Coldplays and Beyonces. But as a new artist, you have to keep giving them stuff. The two EPs was to show the world that I'm here and here to stay. Now, I want to keep growing."

Emily Hackett, Maddie Indre, 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 13, Beachland Ballroom, 15711 Waterloo Rd., 216-383-1124. Tickets: $12 ADV, $14 DOS, beachlandballroom.com

Sign up for Scene's weekly newsletters to get the latest on Cleveland news, things to do and places to eat delivered right to your inbox.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar