Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

@KevynAucoin The Neo-Elixir Weightless Beauty Oil #KevynAucoinBeautygiftedme ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This tri-phase liquid highlighting oil is a multifunctional product that primes, highlights, and hydrates the skin in one step. I like to add a drop of oil to my full coverage foundations for a more natural look. I mix it with my Huda Beauty Faux-filter foundation. It doesn’t disturb the product and it gives a beautiful dewy finish. The makeup applies and melts beautifully thanks to the oily base. I like the White Orchid Flower fragrance of the #NeoElixir beauty oil because, it is light, soothing and fresh. . Available at @Sephora: https://ift.tt/2sfcybD . #KevynAucoin #NeoElixir #octoly #octolyfamily #honestreview #gifted #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #makeupphotography #beautyphotography #beautyblogger #instablogger #instabeauty


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar