Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mini Haul - NYX & MAC

I recently felt the need to start buying some decent lippies as I really want to build up a collection. I dont wear Lipstick on a daily basis however occasionaly when I want to, I end up wearing a clear lipgloss as I really dont have any lipsticks :S lol. So I had to end this makeup gap in my train case and ended up buying a Lipstick and a Lipgloss from NYX.

I got the Lippie in Thalia, which was once a huge hit! I am a bit late on the bandwagon I know hehe. And got a lipgloss in Sorbet (love the name, so fancy! hehe). This is not a detailed review but I really am lovin both these things and had to let you guys know! The lipstick is a lovely warm mauvey color - not to purpley, not to pink, just perfect. It would suit almost all complexions to do give this a try ladies.

The lipgloss is the perfect nude pink gloss you can possibly find! This isnt sticky at all, is very pigmented and lasts a decent time too. I was really impressed with these cute little things and am planning to stock up on almost the whole range soon lol.

Also, I am not very good with eyeliners especially when in a hurry, so I wanted something foolproof and precise as thick eyeliners dont tend to suit me. Hence I finally got Mac's Fluidline in Blacktrack. Its a gel eyeliner in case you guys are wondering and trust me, its damn easy to apply with a precise liner brush (I use Ruby & Millie's!).

If you aint good with your liner or want something to put in a hurry which will last you till you till the sun fades away, then this is for you! Trust me you wont ever go back to liquid liners again.

p.s. These lippies dont dry my lips out like Mac's do and also pretty moisturising!

Get you NYX Lippies from here, its the cheapest in town
- http://shopcraze.com/ (I think they are for a £1 each on sale at present!)

Mac Blacktrack Fluidline - £12

Also I heard NYX's coming to the UK?! Anyone know more about that? Where and when plz! :)

What Lipstick/Lipgloss would you recommend?

xoxo

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar