Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Estée Lauder Prep & Hydrate (Illuminating Makeup Primer & 24H Hydrate)



A good primer is vital for flawless makeup. It helps to smooth the surface of the skin to make makeup glide on like a dream and give the skin a soft focus effect.

A great primer does all that while also keeping skin at its best by hydrating it and enlivening it through illumination.

I spotted this brand new product in the Lancome makeup counter, so it is technically makeup. But as we know, makeup is becoming more and more hybrid, it doesn't just make us pretty, it does something for our skin.

This primer promised to both prep my skin for makeup and to hydrate and illuminate my skin.

The smell of the product is almost neutral, which is nice. I love the sleek packaging, it's kinda pretty.

The texture is like a thick gel, a bit like how those self warming masks feel from 7th Heaven. It is a bit thick, and a bit heard to spread, so I tap it onto my skin gently.

It does make my skin feel instantly hydrated, quenched almost, I love how it feels around my eye and lip area. It feels like my face drank a nice glass of water. My skin also look more even toned and ready for makeup. The product feels light and instantly "dries".

My makeup goes on super smooth! Liner around my eyes or not as visible as usual. I look a lot plumper, fresher and more hydrated, even after powdering.

My face stays looking fresh all day. The product does not start to get sweaty, oily or sticky. It all stays in place very nicely without looking oily, which is amazing for a hydrating and illuminating product to me.

This product costs 35 euros at the perfumerie, and in my opinion it is worth every penny. The only other primer I liked was the one by Estée Lauder but that one is very siliconey. I prefer this hydrating product a lot more.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar