After becoming annoyed at how slow my Mozilla Firefox internet browser had been running lately, I decided to do some research on how to get it to run faster. (No matter what, though, Internet Explorer still sucks donkey ass, and I tried Google Chrome again for the second time last night and I still don't like it.) So I ended up doing some very simple things, and Firefox is running great again (hallelujah, quick page loads!), and hopefully these techniques will help you too.- Go to Tools. Select Clear Private Data. Check everything except Cookies, Offline Website Data, and Saved Passwords. Click Clear Private Data Now. This may take a minute.
- Go to Tools. Select Options. Select Privacy. If you have "Keep my history for at least" checked, then choose a number of days that is 10 or lower. I had mine accidentally set to 30, which really screwed things up. (Firefox had too much to remember.) I now have it at 7. Click OK.
- Then, do all the things that this guy tells you to do in the following video. He mumbles like a reclusive tech geek, but that's how I know that he knows his shit:
Did those things work? Do your pages load faster?
0 Yorumlar