"Now you have nothing to look forward to" said an audience member loudly as the credits rolled. Wow. No time to formulate my thoughts but what a payoff! So good it makes Phantom Menace look good. Wow. Star Wars movies are such a joy. Through the good and bad films the same feeling comes over me when I see "A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away..." and it can't be compared to anything because those movies have ruled my life. As a kid when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I always answered "Be George Lucas" and I feel like being him again today. A Star Wars release is always a call to action, What am I doing today to make myself a filmmaker? A question I ask myself every day, but today the question is all I can think about. Time to find some answers.
0 Yorumlar