Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Love For.. Soap & Glory's The Righteous Butter

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter | 300ml £10.50 (here) | 50ml £2.50 (travel size)

One thing I really enjoy using as part of my shower routine is body butter.  I have had a copious amount of tubs over the years, and have tried so many different brands and variations; my poor motherbear must get very annoyed at how many lotions and potions of mine adorn her bathroom shelves! I have recently rekindled my love for a very well known product - Soap & Glory's Righteous Butter.  I was recently sent the travel size in a giveaway win from the lovely Natalie over at youralmostalice (thankyou so so much I owe my re-discovery of this product to you!), and remembered how much I adore the scent of it (so much so it's sat in my handbag for a multipurpose little cream and for daily sniffing purposes - wow that makes me sound like an addict!). If you have never tried Soap & Glory then this would be the first thing I'd recommend to you - it's fabulous for all year round (I used to buy the travel size for taking away on holiday with me as it's really soothing).. but I usually use it after I shower to lock in moisture and to keep my skin smooth and soft in the winter.With 'softening shea butter and aloe vera' it's deliciously creamy and sinks in amazingly quickly to say it's a rather thick in consistency. It leaves your skin feeling smooth all day and I can still smell the scent hours later.

'Relax and take in the wonderful aroma's of leafy greens, bergamot and mandarin, with a floral and fruity middle note that makes your nose tingle a little, followed by soft, sexy, musk, oakmoss, amber and woody notes'.

I'm still yet to find a body butter than keeps my skin moisturised for as long as this one. It's not greasy, sinks in like a dream and is easy to massage - it's really rich and creamy and smells good enough to eat. I really recommend this for dry skin - it's instant nourishment in a tub.  I'm so chuffed to bits Natalie sent me the travel size - I've certainly rediscovered the love for The Righteous Butter - it really is pampering heaven!


What's your favourite Soap&Glory product right now?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar