Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nars Sunkissed Bronzing Cream Review

Nars Sunkissed Bronzing Cream Review



A few years ago when YSL discontinued their Les Sahariennes cream bronzer, I was so disappointed because it was a product I used every time that I did my makeup. I had never found a more natural looking cream bronzer...... until Fenty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer came along last year!  Review here: http://www.beautylymin.com/2020/06/fenty-beauty-cream-cheek-products-worth.html I didn't think that I'd ever try another cream bronzer after that, because that one ticks all of the boxes for me, but I wasn't expecting a Nars cream bronzer! Laguna has been in my makeup bag since around 2006/7, and even though I have tried used and loved other bronzers, I will always have a Laguna in my stash! This cream bronzer is available on this side of the Atlantic now, but I ordered it from Sephora because I couldn't wait for it to release here. There is also a bronzing brush, which is more expensive than the Sunkissed Bronzing Cream itself, so I didn't bother buying it as I have other brushes that work perfectly. Has it lived up to my expectations?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar