That Terminator 4 buzz yesterday got me thinking about franchises again. The mind goes there in the summer. They're all around us. We've discussed this before but I've expounded a little over at Zoom In to ask about franchises that deserve to stay alive. I did not include this picture of Naomi Campbell and Marcus Schenkenberg in mirrored swimwear despite it's awesome and undeniable sci-fi kitsch factor. Can you imagine the new model (sorry) of terminators in this? Oh Thierry Mugler you crazy soandso...Tomorrow: I'll have some late blooming thoughts on Cannes. And an experiment: I'll put up a live chat box right here at 1:00 PM EST and if you wanna ask me anything I'll be all sociable. Don't embarrass me by leaving me sitting by myself in the lunch room.
Next Week: I promise there'll finally be some new reviews and requests completed. Rough drafts be forming in me head.
0 Yorumlar