Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

kirsten dunst spiderman rain

images girlfriend Kirsten Dunst and kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman
  • kirsten dunst spiderman



  • Meghna
    07-10 10:26 PM
    There is a chance that CIR may be up again in the senate for discussion.

    USCIS might be playing the cheap tricks again to avoid lagal immigrants issues in the senate.





    wallpaper kirsten dunst spiderman kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • EndlessWait
    01-10 05:15 PM
    Just to add, this is the risk of not working for the company after getting the EAD. The employer can easily prove that the person had no intention of working for the company. AC21 cannot protect that person.

    the guy who used AC21 got his GC and rightfully so since he left after 6 months.
    Our friend was the one who got the labor sold by his desi employer leech..to him

    its good atleast that Ac21 works and it should..now with substitution banned the new AC21s will be protected..as long as they didn't substitute..

    Finally labor substitution was a bad choice! thats the moral of the story..





    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten+dunst+haircut+2011;
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten+dunst+haircut+2011;



  • nogc_noproblem
    05-12 01:59 PM
    I have infact created a new thread sometime back specifically for EAD and AP direct filing address details.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18959





    2011 kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • smsthss
    11-20 08:33 AM
    I received an RFE too in Nov 1st week. It was about the evaluation. (It was submitted earlier but still) Lawyer mailed them the required document and now the status has changed to "We received your response to the request on Nov 14th and the case processing has resumed".

    How many days does it take them now to make a decision? (Btw I am EB3 and my 140 submission date was Nov 2006)
    how many days did it take for you to receive the rfe notice from the date they mailed you?? was u r s a 3 yr degree or a 4 yr degree?



    more...


    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten Dunst Face And Her
  • Kirsten Dunst Face And Her



  • dvb
    10-12 11:36 AM
    Thanks for your input guys!

    My lawyer (from the new company) is suggesting I go to the local airport to have it corrected. I plan to call there and see if they can handle it.

    Else I plan to go once again to the local USCIS office and this time ask for a correction.





    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst; kirsten dunst. ynocturnal
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst; kirsten dunst. ynocturnal



  • LONGGCQUE
    07-26 01:04 PM
    Guys, I wanted to circle back and update you on the results. My I140 was approved today and this is what i had submitted as alternate evidence. Hope someone else will benefit from the details I am putting here.
    Thanks to you all who took time to reply and assist me on this issue.

    Documents submitted:
    > Experience letter non-availability as an affidavit mentioning that we tried but previous employer did not provide the letter.
    > Email trail of communication with ex-employer detailing communication asking for exp. letter.
    > 2 affidavits from previous co-workers detailing job responsibilities, skills, dates employed together.
    > For 63 months of last employer experience, paystubs, W2's, Indian Form 16's, Indian IT returns, yearly appraisal letters, other evidence related to employment(not all but whatever was available).

    RFE was :
    Asked for evidence to prove 60 months of experience as listed in PERM.

    Enjoy and good luck :-)



    more...


    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten Dunst - Transformation
  • Kirsten Dunst - Transformation



  • senthil1
    01-09 04:27 PM
    This should not impact legal immigrants. Legal immigrants always will have some valid documents like Visa or I94 or EAD. So what is the problem in this? The point number 2 may create some issues but generally none of H1b people will be impacted.

    I knew that slowly the antis are gaining more and more strength as a result the noose is getting tighter and tighter around us (and will eventually reach our neck). I didn�t expect this fast:

    Texas change in driver�s license laws in last 6 months:
    1) We knew that instead of the usual 6 years expiry date, they now want to see proof of visa documents and the expiry date is set to the expiry of the visa document.
    2) If visa document is expiring less than 6 months, then we CANNOT get a drivers license.

    Driver�s license laws - Latest Changes:
    1) The driver�s license that all non-citizens will get will be Vertical and NOT the usual horizontal. This license looks very different than the conventional Texas DL and it also has to ominous word �temporary visitor�. I was okay with word being mentioned, but making the drivers license look so different from normal (vertical and not horizontal is taking it too far). I am worried about possible discrimination everywhere wherein we show our IDs.
    2) Chance of Address not possible online: Previously, its only during license renewal, you had to get that new unique non-citizen card. Now, they are not allowing even change of address online! The website says, we don�t qualify for change of address online as well. This means that even for change of address, we have to go to the DL office and surrender of our old good unexpired DLs.

    Any inputs? Texans? Others? What have been your experiences? In other states, can you change your address online without any hassle?


    http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/driver_licensing_control/LawfulStatusDLID.htm

    http://www.texasinsider.org/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=4907




    Thanks,
    Thescadaman





    2010 kirsten dunst spiderman rain. Kirsten+dunst+haircut+2011; kirsten dunst spiderman rain. girlfriend Kirsten Dunst and
  • girlfriend Kirsten Dunst and



  • narentilwani
    03-10 02:10 PM
    Hey thanks for the reply. I see you mentioned one thing that caught my eye:

    -- They may want to file an AC-21 letter ( stating that they have permanently employed you for this position for this salary yada yada yada ... ) and definitely a G28 to change representation on your cases in case of any RFE and other communication by USCIS.


    company B is offering me a fulltime position with a 3 month introductory period in which they can fire me without having to provide any reason

    - how does this affect my AC-21 application?
    - Is there a period within which they have to file for this application?
    - Obviously i am assuming if they fire me then i will have to ask the next employer (company c in this case) to file for AC-21?
    - Also in this case does any of the 2 companies A and B have the right to revoke to I-140 or just company A?
    - do i need to worry about company B messing with my application in any sort?

    Thanks in advance and i would really appreciate if you could spent some time in responding to this asap



    more...


    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. hairstyles kirsten dunst
  • hairstyles kirsten dunst



  • techbuyer77
    09-17 12:48 PM
    Hi everyone, I have been approved on 9/6/7.
    only 92 days after AOS filing.
    My sponsor, I did work with them from 2002-2007. They agree to file i-485 in the hopes economy would get better. However house builders are doing very bad now and they cannot take me back after approval.
    The question is, does this spoiled my chances for citizenship?





    hair kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst



  • pom
    05-21 09:21 AM
    Unlike most of the battles we see around here, the connection with the previous volley is very clear :) Having said that, I love the colours. *cough*psd?*cough* :whistle:



    more...


    kirsten dunst spiderman rain. makeup Kirsten Dunst Spiderman
  • makeup Kirsten Dunst Spiderman



  • sjhugoose
    February 4th, 2004, 01:48 PM
    Missed the most important show stopper, FOR ME. All my current Nikkor primes are no good for this babe. I have to buy the three latest and greatest 2.8 D AF-S ED IF (???) big zoom lenses. With the 14n, the total is $10,000, no change, not even a penny. WOW!!!

    Steven


    Thats a friggin mess! I hate all the confusion that exists in the Nikon line of lenses. Some camera can take some lenses others cannot and they have all the terrible suffixes. Oh so annoying. At least with Canon if it says EF you'll know it'll work with the exception of a few very old EF lenses.





    hot Kirsten Dunst Face And Her kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • sundevil
    06-14 08:56 PM
    This date movement could also be to silence amendments like Cantwell's which are based on Backlogs. A parallel GC system to Point based was called a poison pill by Sen. Kyl. I guess may be this is a way to lock up one of those pills. Could be Chertoff's trick to mine-sweep the path for CIR.



    more...


    house pretty bad-ass and might kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • Tito_ortiz
    03-07 01:03 PM
    Hi there,

    What a rationale you are using. So then "kids should not suffer" and then the answer is yes, go ahead and reward those who broke laws with an amnesty. That would make their 19 old kids very soon able to apply for I-485 to bring in their parents as well. The USCIS does not have enough cases left from the 245(i) amnesty to be processed ahead of the legal folks, right? Pump up few more MILLION Dream Act amnesty cases there and let us know how you do. What a slap on the face of those who played by the rules? Moreover, are you going to apply your kindness to the 1 billion of people who want to come here? I agree children should not suffer. How about a feasible solution? Here it is :So why don't you write to the Congress of respective countries these kids came from and make them repatriate their folks and provide government employment and a reintegration program back home for those kids? Yes, that is technically doable. That would solve the situation of their children and more importantly, it would be a clear message that parents should not expose their children to this situation.

    Think about the absurdity of this Dream Act and your line of thought;it just encourages more parents to come here illegally and bring their children here "to suffer", making us, the legal folks and citizens of this country pay for it unfairly. No, thank you! I came here on H1B and my children is not eligible for in-state tuition. If we start playing this game that people who jumped the fence and now can take advantage of it because they were "smart, so it would be time to rename this country name from USA to Mexico. Believe me, I don't think that is going to happen without a good fight though. Trust me.

    Bill Gates did a good job today in his speech. What is fair is fair. Now trying to come up with this Dream Act thing and again we the legal folks would be pushed to the back of the line. You guys don't get it. Every time something goes around, it comes to hurt whoever plays by the rules. Coming from India and other *#&#$ places and being educated and after observing what that freaking 245(i) and other amnesties have done to us, I am surprised you still do not get it. Yes, count on me to write to the US Congress. I will write to denounce this absurd Dream Act and ask them to adopt a fair immigration system to the legal employment base greencard applicants. For the children, I will urge them to adopt the proposed and feasible solution of charging the government of the respective countries to reintegrate and support their own children. Win-Win situation for everyone.

    If you have a perception that I am pissed off, you are a winner.

    Thanks,
    Tito

    Let us get opinion of others on this. Should we write to law-makers to address this issue. Atleast these kids should not suffer. If they have got their most of the education here in US, they should be be given permnent residence before they go to college.





    tattoo kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst; kirsten dunst. ynocturnal kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain.



  • americandesi
    11-20 07:05 PM
    My plan is making the following

    Movie - A full length feature with characters that represent our life (includes H1 to GC process) in US with humor

    Documentary - A professional documentary on our issues like H1 quota problems, GC backlog processing etc.



    As most Americans are not aware of employment based GC, I think a professional documentary makes more sense than a full length movie. (I wonder why Michael Moore didn't attempt this before :rolleyes:)

    Portraying the GC limbo of skilled immigrants to Americans on a full length comedy movie would be like explaining Einstein’s “Theory of Relativity” in cartoon to a bunch of ditsy blondes. Infact, a few movie critics who might have vaguely understood the movie would comment like "Two thumbs up for an honest, emotional, funny and deeply moving portrait of ILLEGAL immigration” :)



    more...


    pictures Kirsten Dunst - Transformation kirsten dunst spiderman rain. girlfriend Kirsten Dunst, Mary
  • girlfriend Kirsten Dunst, Mary



  • ksircar
    03-07 03:41 PM
    I did not understand the "time of filing I-485 (that means that visa is immediately available) minus time that I-140 was pending with USCIS" part.
    My situation is as follows - My I-140 is approved and judging by the current situation my child will be above 21years (currently on H4) when visa becomes available.
    My questions are - Will I be able to extend my child's H4 beyond his 21 years, assuming I continue on H1? And will I be able to adjust my child's status when visa becomes available?

    Thanks

    I have similar situation - I applied for 140 in July 2006. My daughter will turn 21 in July 2007. As I have applied for 140 before she turns 21, she is safe for GC, but will loose H4 status when she turns 21. As per my lawyer's advice I have applied for her F1 so that she can stay and continue her studies in US. When I become eligible to apply for 485, she can be included in the application - but, not as a dependent of H1B holder.





    dresses kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. We all know; We all know. Chris Bangle
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. We all know; We all know. Chris Bangle



  • Libra
    08-14 10:25 AM
    When did i demand? I always say 'please contribute', do you understand what that's mean? I was replying to Gemini23 post bcoz this is not first time he was bashing me for asking for contribution, i even requested many times, members who contributed update signature and motivate others. If you have contributed please update your signature, if not "please" think one more time about the contribution.

    This is the link for contributions
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44

    take it in a positive way, am here asking members to contribute for your own good cause. when people dont look into contribution thread, am requesting in the threads where most members are discussing, i hope this post is not demanding and offending.

    Libra,
    I think everybody here appreciates your effort to get people to contribute. But use of such demeaning language is simply uncalled for.
    This approach will simply drive away new members and degrade IV's reputation.
    Another question is how do you know if somebody has not contributed. Maybe they did, but just didn't update their signature.
    I almost don't feel like visiting here anymore because of all this. Bu you know what, missions of IV are way more important to us.. so much that we are willing to put up with all this and help IV further its missions.

    Maybe, we should explore other avenue of making money, like banner ads and targeted SE ads.



    more...


    makeup hairstyles kirsten dunst kirsten dunst spiderman rain. pretty bad-ass and might
  • pretty bad-ass and might



  • nogc_noproblem
    05-12 05:15 PM
    I am not sure about this. May be you can call them and confirm so that any potential delay can be avoided.

    Does that mean I am screwed? My package got delivered this AM at Mesquite, TX as per the tracking receipt.

    Will Texas forward my application to vermont or do I need to send the package seperately to Vermont?

    Thanks much!





    girlfriend kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain



  • pitha
    02-14 07:11 PM
    Yes you are right cir (s2611) passed on May 25 2006, and the house sat on it for 4 months before it finally met its fate in September. That what I meant to say because Sensenbrener from the House Judiciary Committee was blocking it by holding hearings or something.

    In 2006 Senate had passed S2611 late may as I remember with a fair margin...





    hairstyles makeup Kirsten Dunst Spiderman kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman 2.
  • kirsten dunst spiderman rain. kirsten dunst spiderman 2.



  • rinkurazdan
    05-30 01:15 PM
    call ur airport, I remember a friend got his I94 extended based on new I797 at the airport.

    BTW- if u have an approved I797 and an expired I94, u are not out of status....when u travel next time out of country...keep current docs with u and when u reenter...the POE officer will give u i94 based on ur latest I797..


    What I dont understand is when u entered US in may 06, with a I797 of 2010, why didnt the POE officer give u i94 until 2010?





    indyanguy
    06-13 05:18 PM
    As understand the process

    1) First one should change the employer with new job.
    2) Apply for new Labor (with EB2 requirements) -- PERM 3 months.
    3) Apply for new I-140 (use old I-485) -- PREMIUM 1 month.
    4) No need to apply for NEW I-485.

    Guys, this is the best option for EB3, use it.. with in 4 months you are current... let us port to EB2...no need to wait this VISA bulletin saga.

    If my EB3 140 is pending and if when I apply for EB2 140, I dont have the approval, can the interfile be done at the later date?

    I am seriously considering porting my date. Any idea how much approx it would cost for the PERM + 140 process (lawyer and USCIS fee)?





    reddymjm
    02-23 09:37 AM
    What Bright side Buddy? This is a typo by a rooke who got hired into USCIS. Call them they will reissue it for 2 years. You may have to mail this back.



    Yorum Gönder

    0 Yorumlar