Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The products I use when I'm feeling really rubbish and want to go from drab to fab (ish!)

Anything marked with a * was kindly gifted to me, without obligation to post.


Regular readers will know that I have Chronic Lyme and M.E., which are invisible illnesses, so just by looking at me, you may not think that there is a war going on inside my body, which has seen me bedridden at times, and feeling ill all of the time. Since being in hospital a few weeks ago, I look and feel even worse than usual. I know that we are our own worst enemies at times, and hard on ourselves, but even my husband and mother, who would usually say that I look fine (even when I don't), have agreed that I just look so exhausted and jaded by everything that has happened me over the past 16 months (we won't mention the other 20 years!). So, when I'm feeling at my worst, I'll enlist my husband to help me, if needed, and do a few things to make me at least look better, even if I don't feel better - although I always feel a little bit better when I know that I look better, if that makes sense! Here are some of the products I use and things that I do....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar