Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eureka Moment : Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator


** photo from website


Hey sweeties!

Just a quick update! I went to the mall guess what I saw?

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator!!! It's not available in the past and I even have to order mine in the States. I saw it! I looked at it closely! hahaha just to make sure!!!

CONFIRMED!!! We have it available at SM health & beauty and Watson's stores. I've seen them exactly at SM Megamall! They didn't stock on a lot as the price doesn't come cheap. It's sold for Php550.00 (approx $12.25)

If you guys have short, non-existent lashes like mine? We may have hope! LOL but I haven't use this product yet. So please do your own research before purchasing!!!

Happy lash-accelerating!
LOL



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar