Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hopeless at Up-do's?

*Both hands up*

I can boast of having a good hand at styling hair but when it comes to anything even close to a simple bun, I give up. I simply cannot tie up my hair to save my life!

So I can quite safely call this innovation a life saviour then.

It's been around in Boots for a while now and you may have passed by it numerous times. It's called the Spin Pins by Goody Simple Styles.



What you're meant to do is basically once you have created an up-do you desire, simply 'screw-in' these pins, one from the top and one from below and voila!

This is what we came up with. Hair model: the sister's courtesy.

A casual low bun.

A sleek and super stylish high bun.


And what ever you may want to call this.


I know you can see the pins in the buns above but does it matter? It's super cute and I've seen Leighton Meester in Gossip Girl pull this off so many times. 

I was surprised how secure these were compared to when you simply tuck in the ends of an up-do or secure it with bobby pins or a hair tie. I never wear my hair up but I wore it out for the first time in the form of a low bun and some wispy, curled front bangs and it looks so pretty. 

There is not tangling, pulling or screaming involved whilst using them which is also a plus. I cannot believe I hadn't discovered them earlier.

I heard they keep going out of stock in Boots now and then as they retail for a fiver, so keep an eye for it and grab it whilst you can. 

www.boots.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar